Abilis Data Rocket® for Higher Education is a turn-key data architecture modernization tool, but your organization has unique goals, challenges, strengths and liabilities. Abilis offer complimentary Discovery Calls to help customize the Data Rocket to meet your needs.
During your Discovery Call, you will get one-on-one time with Abilis Corp data architects – systems engineers with decades of experience helping organizations just like yours adapt their information ecosystem to emerging technologies.
What to Expect from Your Discovery Call
You will leave your Discovery Call with the following:
- Determine areas where updated infrastructure can benefit your bottom line – through decreased maintenance, increased productivity, and elimination of the costly overhead for on-prem systems.
- Identify the pain points in your organization that can be alleviated with data democratization, de-siloed data, and ingestion and reporting that delivers trustworthy data, on-time, in a digestible and usable way.
- Gain guideposts to consider as you determine the best way to use today’s leading cloud data technology solutions to inform and amplify your institutional goals, whether it is through targeted enrollment, optimized fundraising, or KPI-driven programming and initiatives.
We are here to help. Contact us today to get started on your data revolution.
There are few places the impacts of the COVID-19 can be felt with greater impact than the campuses of colleges and universities worldwide. Forced to shift to remote learning at the onset of the global health crisis, higher education institutions must now prepare for an tumultuous future that is all but certain to exacerbate financial uncertainties already in play.
As author Derek Newton explains in an article in Forbes, the COVID-19 pandemic will likely lead to increased competition for students. “The cost of competition and recruiting was already out of control, driving up actual college costs for students and taxpayers alike. But it’s going to get worse,” Newton writes. Compounding issues include a decline in foreign student enrollment and inability to predict how many students who are accepted will enroll – due to economics or concern over the pandemic.
Luckily, higher education leaders have access to technology that takes data out of siloes and enables responsive, proactive, fact-based decision-making.
Abilis Corp technology partners Snowflake, Talend and Tableau have worked to together to offer Abilis Data Rocket for Higher Education – a turn-key modern data architecture solution that proves the value of a cloud-based data architecture in low cast land.
Abilis Data Rocket empowers higher education leaders with an Institution-360 view of operations, fundraising and enrollment. The Data Rocket allows decision-makers to use data to answer questions such as:
- Can I predict enrollment headcount based on historical trends?
- Am I achieving 2nd year retention rate goals?
- Where is enrollment trending up where do we need to invest?
- How are course evaluations trending and what action do we need to take for improvement?
- Am I attracting the optimal student profile to support our mission?
- How is department enrollment and associated financial picturetrending?
- Is fundraising by program and annual giving on track to achieve goals?
- Am I maximizing the value of alumni engagement activities?
- How do I become a KPI driven culture to support strategic goal alignment across the College / University System?
Interested in learning more about the Abilis Data Rocket for Higher Education? Sign up for a free, one-hour webinar on June 23, and learn how Data Rocket gives you trustworthy, institution-wide data, while saving up to 25% on infrastructure and maintenance.
Higher quality enrollment. Results-driven fundraising. Institution-360 insights, accessible to all skateholders.
All of this – and more – is available for with the Abilis Data Rocket for Higher Education, a turn-key data management solution that puts data to work for higher education leaders.
Abilis Data Rocket for Higher Education is a low-cost land on data architecture that will change the way you use data to make decisions.
During this live one-hour webinar, participants will learn:
Abilis Data Rocket Value
- How Data Rocket accelerates time to insights and proves value in cloud-based architecture with a simple, low-cost land.
- You will have a working prototype in 3 months to answer mission-critical questions that you have.
The Power of Talend, Snowflake and Tableau or PowerBI
- Talend provides the tools to do batch and real-time data ingestion and Gartner-leading data quality processing
- Snowflake Cloud Data Platform scales up and out automatically in a pay-per-use model so cost equals value, while minimizing administrative and operational overhead and creating easy, secure data sharing.
- Tableau or PowerBI enables self-service visual analytics to let business users explore data, get cognitive insights and realize final-mile value from their data.
Landing the Rocket and Beyond
- Data Rocket provides immediate impact for higher education institutions – unlocking insights, proving value and demystifying data modernization for stakeholders and decision-makers.
- What questions could data help YOU answer? How could you use your data to gain insights and guide your institution?
•1:00 P.M.– 1:15 P.M. Overview Problem & Solution
•1:15 P.M. – 1:45 P.M. Data Rocket Demonstration
•1:45 P.M. – 2:00 P.M. Actions & Benefits & Q&A
To learn how higher education leaders can use data to boost quality enrollment and optimize fundraising efforts at the Abilis Data Rocket webinar, click here.
Abilis Corp is proud to announce partnerships with two emerging technology innovators – HVR and SqlDMB. These new partnerships will unlock new capabilities and efficiencies for Abilis Corp clients and add to our portfolio of leading-edge data management and business intelligence solutions.
HVR – An Enterprise Data Integration Tool for Cloud, On-Prem and Hybrid Cloud Architecture
HVR Software was named one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 on North America in 2019 – and for good reason.
HVR supports enterprise data estate modernization with a real-time data replication solution. The HVR platform is a reliable, secure, and scalable way to integrate large volumes of data from throughout an organization, enabling real-time data updates, access, and analysis. HVR’s software will ensure companies can maintain accurate data and change records in real time across their organization, regardless of where the data resides.
Abilis Corp Executive Vice President Pat Dionne said HVR is poised to make an immediate impact on Abilis Corp’s solutions offerings for enterprise clients.
“HVR is well-aligned with partner ecosystem and ready for immediate deployment,” Pat said, noting that HVR supports data migration to every major cloud data warehousing solution. “HVR makes sure your data is where you need it, when you did.”
SqlDBM – Visual Database Design for Modeling and Architecture
SqlDBM provides innovative tooling for data modeling and data architecture for data warehouses (cloud or on-prem) – allowing architects to graphically generate the DDL scripts used to build and configure databases. The unique visual representation simplifies the data modeling process, database versioning and documentation. SqlDBM supports collaboration across teams – DB Developers, Project Managers, and Analysts can develop data models together with real time review and suggestion capabilities.
Pat said the most exciting component of SqlDBM’s tooling is the ability to collaborate around a data model.
“SqlDBM helps us work more quickly and efficiently,” he said. “Not only does SqlDBM provide value by accelerating our data modeling, it makes it easier to maintain the assets we create.”
Abilis Corp is proud to continue to offer our clients the best solutions in data architecture and business intelligence – through proven technology partners as well as emerging technology disruptors. Wondering how to modernize your data architecture? Contact us for a complimentary needs assessment.
A free, one-hour webinar on April 23rd marks the launch of Data Rocket, an end-to-end cloud-based data solution designed resolve data bottlenecks and help customers obtain 360-degree customer insights through real-time data ingestion and reporting and predictive analysis. To register, click here.
Data Rocket is geared to meet the specific needs of financial services, healthcare, higher education and corporate software institutions, providing a low-cost proof of concept to illustrate how a modern enterprise foundation matches cost with value.
Using Gartner-leading technology providers, Data Rocket delivers data you can trust with unparalleled ease of use:
- Talend provides the tools to do batch and real-time data ingestion and data quality processing, stewardship and catalog in a pay-per-user model.
- Snowflake offers the ability to scale automatically in a pay-per-use model, minimizing administrative and operational overhead and creating easy, secure data sharing.
- PowerBI or Tableau enables self-service visual analytics to let business users explore data, get cognitive insights & realize final-mile value from their data.
- Microsoft Azure ML enables predictive models, built in scale to make smarter decisions.
Data Rocket proves how close your financial services institution is to obtaining 360-degree customer insights, real-time data ingestion and reporting and predictive analysis. This end-to-end solution changes the way you use data to make decisions, unlocking insights to empower a KPI-driven culture. Register for this free webinar today.